What exactly am I buying?
- A digital copy of the workbook is part of the one-time payment including access to video lessons and content. Soul Science Lab owns all media content.
Who can benefit from taking this course?
- This course is designed with two tracks in mind including a professional development learning experience or a student learning experience. Emerging musicians or music educators typically take the course but is accessible to anyone interested in music-making and know basic interactions on Google Slides.
What is in the workbook?
- Students engage with media content and are tasked with creative music-making assignments.
What do I need to know before taking this course?
- A basic understanding of Google Slides. Each slide contains interactive features and step-by-step instructions to guide the learning experience.
How long is the course?
- Each lesson is estimated to take 25-minutes for a total of 4 hours and 10 minutes.
How long do I have access to the course?
- This is a one-time payment course. As long as you have access to your Teachable account, you will also have complete access.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
- We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we can discuss a refund on a case-by-case basis.
I've never taught a music course, can I teach this course?
- The workbook contains step-by-step instructions that make it easy to integrate into Google Classroom for hybrid learning experiences.
Where can I get more courses?
- Visit the homepage for all the latest courses: soulscienceuniversity.com/
I have more questions:
Email us directly at: [email protected]